Happy Tuesday loves! I’m excited to share some of my top pics from the Nordstrom sale for this week’s Style on a Budget post. The sale is amazing and most everything is 40% off and my pics are all under $100!
Let’s start with some rocking denim.
- BlankNYC embroidered denim: These jeans are great. I have been really into floral embroidery as a trend for summer through fall. These jeans are on sale for $58.80 and would look great with a simple white T or blush tunic (like the one I have linked below).
2. Joe’s ripped jeans: These jeans are a great go-to everyday jean. At $99 regularly $168, they are a steal! They would look great with a leather jacket and some suede booties.
3. Speaking of leather jackets, this Topshop Leather Biker Jacket is perfect. It’s only $55 and is a staple in any wardrobe.
4. Remeber that tunic I had mentioned above to go with the embroidered denim, well here it is! roll-sleeve Tunic is under $30 and comes in lots of colors. I got this color quail/lilac, black, and ivory! Yes, I’m obsessed. This is great for a work to night look.
5. BP. Midi Cardigan: This is a great piece and is available in gray or black. Its only $29.40 and could turn any dress, cami or tank and denim look into a fall trend. I got the gray and I’m contemplating getting the black too!
6. Astr the Label Jumpsuit: This look is great for the holidays, date night, or an office party. This wine/Bourdeaux color is THE color for fall and I can’t wait to try this out. I am concerned about the length, but it appears not to be a problem on the model. I really like the tie waist to add structure to the piece. Great for many body types.
7. Zella High Waist leggings: This brand is a favorite of mine. They wash well and last. The best part is they are thick so when your squatting no one can see your booty but yet they’re still cool enough for hotter months. This pair has some mesh patterns which adds a fun touch. Oh, and they’re under $40!!
8. Silk Square Scarf: I am particularly excited about this pice. I have been seeing lots of cute ways to use a scarf like this and I am excited to jump on the trend! Can be worn in your hair, on your bag, around your neck, and more! This one is under $21 and comes in 3 different patterns. I’m tempted to buy 2, but I am resisting and hope I don’t regret it later.
SHOES SHOES SHOES!!
Heres my shoe pics. I tried to keep it simple as I have too many shoes, but sometimes I just can’t resist!
- Rain Booties: here’s what I love about rain booties as opposed to tall boots (yes I own both). Booties are great because they can be worn all year long, can be worn as regular booties even if there’s no rain (yes I’ve done that), and look cute with rolled up denim. These are under $60 and come in a couple colors. I love the laced leather accented detail on the sides.
2. Sole Society booties: GUys! These are under $60 come in a ton of colors and are the cutest go to fall bootie. I got Navy but all the colors are tempting.
3. BP. mules: I’m super excited about these. I have needed a good loafer mule for my throw on in fall shoe and this pair is great. Buckle detail and under $60. Comes in silver, black, or blush. I opted for the blush color (shown here) because I am loving blush for fall and may try to stretch the trend through until summer.
4. Mia knotted mule: These are only $40 and I love the detail on them. I think it gives them a sweet feminine feel!
Ok, these are all my pics. Let me know what you think! Have you found any great deals with the sale? And buy quickly don’t wait, trust me I know, the sale items at Nordstrom go fast!